Friday, May 22, 2009

Mumbai Man's Prank Call

Today was totally boring,
I've stayed home instead of going out,
because that Kishen havent email me
those sivik stuff,
and guess what? Internet connection!
The whole day! The ADSL light,
blink and blink and blink,
it keep on lagging and lagging,
resulted me unable to access the Internet.

But heres a twist to my day,
an Indian guy called me at one something,
its kinda funny how to conversation goes,
and how stupid of me to trust him completely.

Here is how the conversation went....

?? : Is this Alan?
[This voice is so familiar to me]

Me: Err, yeah.

??: Its written here, you've participated in a UM's
camp.

Me: Since when?

??: But its written here, you're contact number is
016-912XXXX right? [Woah! He even got my number]

Me: Err, yea, but if my memory serves me right,
I've never filled any form participating in camps.

??: I know, but its written here, Ong SXX LXXng,
with the contact number I've said just now. And,
do you know whose Jonathan?
[Ok, this is getting serious, Jonathan's name is included]

Me: ....Ok...This is weird. And yes,
Jonathan is my friend.

??: His details were written here as well.

Me: What! .....*sigh*
Whatever it is, can I know when is the camp?

??: Its on the 30th May to 1st of June.

Me: Is this the "Perkampungan Ilmu"?

??: No, this is UM Camp.
[I am starting to believe about this,
cause maybe my mum filled that form you see]

Me: Ok, could you call me later? I wanna ask my mum
about this. And I don't think I'm participating that camp.
[Realising this, that guy continue his topic]

??: If you're not participating, then the RM100
you've paid won't be refund to you. You sure?
[What the? Since when I've paid RM100?]

Me: ...Since when I've paid RM100?

[He change topic again]
??: Do you know Kishen? Kishen A/L Gunalan?

Me: Yea, he is my class monitor. Anything?

??: His name is here too.
You'll need to inform him as well about this.

Me: Oh, okay. Can I call you later?
I'll tell Jonathan and Kishen about this.

??: Okok, you can inform Jonathan about that.
But Kishen? Don't you think its abit late?

Me: Why?

??: Because I'm Kishen la Bro!

Me: Damn! I knew it was you....

From start, I've suspecting its Kishen already,
judging from his voice, the Mumbai Man of 5k.
Why Mumbai Man?
Because he can talk like a 100% indian man.

No comments: