Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas

Whew! Christmas is coming!
How I wish Malaysia would snow.
I want to touch the snow.
Feel the cold,
Feel the fun,
and most importantly,
the excitement went touching it.
I remembered earlier this year,
"CCW" once said,
"if Alan can keep quiet for 1 minute, (or 5?)
Malaysia would snow lar".
And I did keep quiet for that duration.
So how? snow? nothing happen?
Who knows huh? =)

I wonder why I'm starting to get flashbacks
of form four during school period.
I've many bitter moments endured,
Well, those were the days, aren't it?
At least this year's holiday meant alot to me.
Learning how to drive (arcade),
more outings with friends,
meet new friends,
learning on how to coup with stress,
check out girls =D
Anyway, we should always focus on
what is in front of us,
so as for me now, Christmas!

Anybody want to hang out?
I'm free for the time being ^^

No comments: